Sunday, July 5, 2009 / 7:41 PM
OMGOSH,watch this,an reanactment of twilight.


I know it seems a bit dumb,but,its funny(somehow).
LOL.
especially the yellow car thingy.and mermaid.you'll get it if you watch it.
its so rare that i post a video up ok! :D

oh and,i'm going to tiffany's house with orica tomorrow,as my microsoft word is down ))): boo. I am so so so so so gonna revise science at her house! Its a definite must! :D
and,singapore have about 1,003 cases already! gosh. I bet school's gonna close down soon,we have already hit 1,000 man! but i don't know why....i don't want school to close down. ): or else its very very boring especially without those laughters.HAHA.

moving on,
I continued using my livejournal,but i privated it and made it only readable for friends. ((:

ok,moving on,
I DESPERATELY NEED GLUE!


i'm doing my stupid task analysis and my coverpage and i only have those wet glue and its kind of getting messy! so,i need dry glue! ughs.
why is Home economics so stressful?! man...
gotta accept fate.pft.

Au revoir.


Thanks

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.